Become A Partner
The vision is…
To Present “The Gospel" of Jesus Christ to every person as it was initially intended. The original purpose of the Gospel is identified in Genesis 1:26. This passage of scripture illustrates the plan of God for mankind, which is to “dominate" every aspect of life. The meaning of the word dominate is to rule, control, subjugate, tread over and to have authority over. This was the message Jesus preached, and is that which caused healing to permeate every person with whom He came in contact. Training & Developing “witnesses" as referred to in St. Matthew 28:19-20 and Acts 1:8 is a vital part of our mandate. Through the spoken word, our assignment is to teach all people how to become and manifest their kingdom authority. The sharing of this message causes the hearer to embrace The Kingdom of God, which is the will of God regarding man’s dominion in earth being carried out exactly as the Father’s will is in Heaven (St. Matthew 6:10).
Our part is to…
- Pray on a daily basis that God’s blessings be upon you.
- Study and diligently seek the Word of God.
- Minister to you monthly in a personal letter from Pastor Matthews.
- Furnish an official partner certificate.
- Grant our partners a discount off all products.
- From time to time a special gift will be offered for your spiritual edification and growth.
- Utilize your ministry gift to minister to those in need.
Your part is to…
- Pray for us always.
- Be committed to support meetings in your area.
- Support the outreach ministry financially with your monthly pledge. “Not because I desire a gift; but I desire fruit that may abound to your account." (Phillipians 4:17)
- Always uplift the ministry, the Pastor, and his family with the words you speak.